Sirius Legal is a one-stop destination providing all legal and secretarial support, required by start-ups, founders, incubators, angel investors, venture capitalists, and equity funds, across a broad spectrum of sectors/industries including ed-tech, fin-tech, health-tech, FMCG, e-commerce, travel, mobility, logistics, pharma and healthcare etc. As a new age law firm, we focus on understanding our clients’ business and anticipating their legal and secretarial needs, so that we can offer business-friendly, contemporary and commercially creative solutions.
Sirius Legal being a start-up itself, we are best-placed to understand the needs and requirements of other start-ups and their founders; we strive to be the constant partner in our clients’ growth, both in and outside India. Being an entrepreneurial firm working very closely with the founders, entrepreneurs, creators and investors, our expert legal and secretarial advice is tailored to suit your business requirements and exigencies. We ensure that our services match the pace of our clients’ business growth.
We also aim to support the change and innovation in India’s start-up ecosystem by merging the conventional ways of legal practice, with the rapidly evolving needs of the Indian businesses. Our pan-India presence and the team comprising of experienced and entrepreneurial attorneys ensure that our clients receive the industry-leading yet affordable services. As we are committed to providing industry-leading legal services at an economic pricing, more so for the new-age start-ups and bootstrapped businesses, we offer a transparent and capped fee model to our clients as well as provide first hour free consultancy. Our commitment directly translates into reduced costs and increased value for your business.
We advise and assist our diverse clients, operating in various sectors, on the following:
- Business formation;
- Drafting and execution of Co-founders Agreements;
- Drafting of, and negotiation on, commercial contracts such as (without limitation) Non-disclosure agreement, Consultant agreement, Loan agreement, Security agreement, Licensing agreement, Outsourcing agreement, Lease deed, Service agreement, Partnership agreement, SAAS agreement etc.
- Drafting of, and advisory on, employment documentation (including, without limitation, offer letters and employment contracts), HR policies and ESOP schemes;
- Drafting of, and advisory on, data protection and data privacy policies;
- Issuance of notices and opinions;
- Advisory on IP protection and commercialization; herein, amongst others, we also provide trademark registration services;
- Comprehensive legal and secretarial due diligence;
- Deal structuring;
- Fund raising;
- Franchising and/or distribution arrangements;
- Dispute resolution;
- General advisory on other day-to-day corporate/commercial law issues;
- Corporate secretarial services and advisory.
Through our diverse service offerings, we help our clients in meeting the various challenges that any start-up, or its founder(s), faces. Our business-friendly legal solutions are extremely helpful for the new-age businesses to operate with ease and achieve their business objectives.